Voxengo Voxformer version 2.4 update is now available for download. Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 2.4 update implements the following changes:
* “Ctrl+Drag” narrow band sweeping implemented.
* DC filter parameters are now specified for all channel groups to avoid phasing problems.
* Smoothed spectrum display implemented.
* Secondary spectrum display implemented.
* Spectrum’s block size does not affect vertical spectrum’s position now.
* The “No Multi-Channel Operation” global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode
preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
* Two built-in vocal compressors
* Two-band compressor operation
* Asymmetric compression
* 5-band equalizer
* Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
* Noise gate (de-breath) module
* De-esser module
* Presence boosting module
* Saturation module
* Residue listening mode
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Up to 8x oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
Voxformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Demo version of Voxengo Voxformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo website.