The WSG-Y16 is a mini-YGDAI card which makes it possible to run Waves plugins on selected Yamaha mixing consoles, using Waves SoundGrid technology. Together with a switch, a server, a Mac or PC, and iLok-authorized Waves plugins, the WSG-Y16 lets you process 16 channels of audio using Waves award-winning reverbs, equalizers, compressors, limiters, delays, and more.
With a rich feature set including a redundancy and recovery safety net, MIDI control from the console, plus scalability and expandability, the WSG-Y16 is an essential asset to any compatible Yamaha mixing console.
* Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz sampling frequencies
* 24-bit sample resolution
* 16 channels of audio at 44.1/48kHz
* 8 channels of audio at 88.2/96kHz
* Add another card for 16/32 channel processing
* Low-latency, real-time design
* Redundancy and Recovery via SoundGrid
* MIDI port for snapshot and parameter control
* Connect to other SoundGrid-compatible devices
* Supports both native/generic and emulation modes of the YGDAI interface
* Can accept Firmware changes/upgrades
* Compliance with the mini-YGDAI Card Hardware Specification, rev 2.02.