112dB announces that their high-end reverb plugin Redline Reverb has been updated to version 1.0.2. This maintenance release applies to both the retail and the demo version.
After installing this update you may have to re-authorize Redline Reverb.
• Dry/Wet Mix and Output Gain settings not saved with projects.
• VST version loads faster in certain hosts.
• Fixed loading problem in Live 8.
• Fixed two issues with reverb tails in Reaper.
• Resuming playback in Logic caused earlier reverb tails to sound.
• Option to disable tooltips wasn’t remembered after closing the plugin.
• The installer mistakenly warned about Windows 7 not being supported.
Redline Reverb is available in AU/RTAS/VST format for Windows XP and newer and Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and newer. Redline Reverb is sold exclusively from the 112dB online store for €149/$149.