Miniak-editor is a software editor for advanced controlling over the Akai Miniak (analog modeling synthesizer) in your DAW. Miniak-editor is able to retrieve presets from Miniak memory or load it from hard drive into the editor. You can send a complete program to Miniak via sysex or change any parameter of synthesizer in real time.
– Support automation for all Miniak parameters (synth-engine)
– Request patch from Miniak memory
– Load sysex file into the editor
– Send sysex (on the fly) to Miniak
– Remotely changing banks and programs
– True freq readout for filters and LFO/S&H
– Easily tweakable interactive tracking generator and mod matrix
– Run as standalone or VST plugin
Demo version is available. Limitations: 1- LFO(1,2,S/H), voice part, envs, effects and “load syex” are disabled. 2-The program is active for ten minutes. 3-Only available as standalone.