Rayzoon released Jamstix 3, its Intelligent Virtual Drummer software. Jamstix 3 improves on its predecessor with a larger interface, more styles and drummers, many new features and enhancements as well as the brand-new “song builder” wizard, which can create a complete multi-part drum arrangement with fills in seconds. Memory usage is reduced with the new load-on-demand sample management and meticulously sampled stock kits offer new levels of realism with automatic snare and tom center/offset hit management. A demo version is available for evaluation.
Advanced Virtual Drummer VSTi
- real-time groove composition using dedicated style and drummer modeling (not static patterns!)
- in-depth drummer limb simulation, including triangulation of hand movements, ensures that the grooves are always humanly playable (no ten-armed drummer here)
- advanced feel modeling includes sound-specific pocket delays, power and timing variations and can play ahead, on or behind the beat
- real-time fill generator produces unique fills (no static patterns used!) that match the style and drummer in use
- streamlined interface with visual drum kit for editing as well as just watching the drums play
- part-based arranger with transition and repetition fills, liveloop technology as well as drag-&-drop MIDI export
- limb-centric bar editor allows fine-tuning of events without need for MIDI export/editing in host
- extensive MIDI controller mapping allows in-depth remote-control of the style, drummer and mixer.
- built-in mixer with compressor and 3-band EQ
- comes with 70 styles (rock, funk, afro-cuban, blues, jazz, electronica, brazilian, breakbeat, country, R&B, Motown and many more) and 17 human drummer models, expandable via future Paks
High Quality Sounds
- built-in high-quality drum sample player with multiple velocity layers and controllable ambience
- alternate samples remove machine-gun effect by varying sounds at the same velocity
- sophisticated layering creates realistic sound accumulations based on drum types
- route sounds to 4-17 stereo outputs (adjustable)
- extensive sound library (1.3GB) that can be expanded via expansion Paks
Integrates With Other Sound Modules
- integrated VSTi sub-hosting allows usage of any VSTi drum synthesizer, such as BFD™, DFHS™, EZDrummer™ and Addictive Drums™. Combine the sounds of your favorite drum plugin with the jam power and realism of Jamstix!
- allows creating kits that use a mix of external sounds and Jamstix 3 sounds! For example, you can built a kit that uses EZDrummer™ drums and Jamstix 3 percussion sounds and cymbals.
- flexible key and velocity mapping
Jamstix can interact with your MIDI or audio input by adjusting velocity and using play rules, such as hihat/ride switching and snare head/sidestick switching as well as rhythm reduction giving you the feel of playing with a human drummer!
Supports Your Existing MIDI grooves
Jamstix can import your existing MIDI drum grooves as well as Jamstix 1 rhythms and use them as styles for playing by the drummer models. This means a static 1-bar MID file grooove comes to live by being played with the feel, accents and fills of the Jamstix 3 virtual drummers!
XL Version – Jazz, Electronic Grooves And More!
Jamstix 3 comes with jazz styles as well as an electronica style, which together with the brushed kit and electronic kits of the XL version, allow Jamstix 3 to cover a huge range of genres.