Voxengo GlissEQ version 3.2 update is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
This version implements the following changes:
* Smoothed spectrum display implemented.
* Mid/side spectrums are now shown correctly.
* Spectrum’s block size does not affect vertical spectrum’s position now.
* Secondary spectrum display implemented.
* EQ highlight areas implemented.
* The “No Multi-Channel Operation” global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
* Graphics drawing performance improved considerably.
* Scroller positions are now preserved when the user interface closes.
* The “Show All Channel Meters” routing switch added.
* Default band’s bandwidth and Dyn values can be now defined via band 1 in the first group, and then using the “Set as Default” preset manager function.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Such “dynamic behavior” gives you a friendly, assisting equalization experience. Boosting up the highs will not create the fatiguing effect of overload; boosting up the lows will not make things sound mushy. Instead, you will get a pleasant transient-emphasizing effect bringing life and dimension to your tracks.
Voxengo GlissEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 119.95. Demo version of Voxengo GlissEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo website.