Universal Audio, a leading manufacturer of high-quality audio recording hardware and the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins Platform, today announced the release of the new UAD-2 QUAD Omni (v5.7) DSP Accelerator Package.
The UAD-2 QUAD Omni (v5.7) is Universal Audio’s most powerful and flexible processing hardware — packaged with UA’s most complete plug-in bundle for professional power users. Specifically, the UAD-2 QUAD Omni (v5.7) gives producers and engineers 50 award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC — saving thousands of dollars versus buying the plug-ins individually. The PCIe card features four Analog Devices SHARC chips to “power” the world’s finest analog emulation plug-ins, including classics from Manley, Neve, Roland, BOSS, dbx, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
The UAD-2 QUAD Omni (v5.7) DSP Accelerator Package features:
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, dbx, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
Includes 50 plug-ins from UAD software releases up to and including v5.7, plus a $100 Plug-In Voucher redeemable from UA’s Online Store
- Save $4000+ versus buying the plug-ins individually
- Run large, professional mixes in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger / Leopard / Snow Leopard and Windows XP / Vista / 7 compatible
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (4) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Use up to 4 PCIe UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- 1-year Limited Warranty