eyoControl 1.2 for iPad is out and includes a new MIDI controller, Transport, result of a collaboration between Eyosido Software and audio software professional developer Vincent Burel (vb-audio).
Transport is a simple yet effective transport bar controlling basic playing abilities of your Mac/Windows based DAW or recorder software, in the studio or live environments:
– large timecode display, supporting multiple timecode formats and state indicators.
– large Play/Stop/Record/Fast Forward/Rewind buttons.
– a BIG, accurate scrub wheel, with associated scrub button.
– landscape and portrait orientations (lockable).
– enable/disable loop mode.
– compatible with the Mackie Control Protocol.
Features compatible with Logic:
– mark beginning and end of loops.
– set/clear markers and navigate over them (prev/next).
eyoControl also includes other MIDI controllers such as a control surface, a drum pad, a double keyboard, a multi- X/Y controller.
New in eyoControl 1.2:
– Transport, new controller: transport bar with big scrub wheel and large timecode display, to remotely control basic playing/recording abilities of your DAW/recording software.
– Surface 1.2:
. improved timecode display (all digits, better accuracy).
. better scrub wheel behavior (similar to Transport).
. slight graphic update, few items moved around.
– iPad does not go idle anymore while controllers are running.
– Controller’s orientation can be locked in any orientation mode from Preferences.
– eyoControl Server mode: the default eyoControl instance name is no more a random name but the iPad’s name.
– smaller controller icons on the Library page.
– help button on top of the Library page.
– fixes for app staying long periods in background.
Users of the optional eyoControl Server must upgrade to the latest version of the server (http://eyosido.com/eyocontrol-server).
– iPad running iOS 4.2 or above.
– a local WIFI connection.
– a laptop/desktop computer running MacOS X 10.4 or above, Windows XP/Vista/7 (rtpMIDI required) or any system compatible with the iPad wireless MIDI protocol.
– a Digital Audio Workstation software / audio sequencer with MIDI support.
Check out http://eyosido.com for details about eyoControl.