The Denon DN-SC2000 is an affordable, professionally spec’d and constructed MIDI controller for Native Instruments TRAKTOR Pro, providing a serious portable control solution for laptop DJs.
A dual layer system, the DN-SC2000 provides simultaneous switchable control of both TRAKTOR decks, with visual deck colour change. Connecting to Mac or Windows PC via a single USB2.0 interface (from which the unit is also powered), advanced features include MIDI mapable capability, auto loop function, a wide range of EFX, rugged pitch slider, pitch lock, automatic beat sync, durable rubber button controls and more.
– New & Current Plug In’s as of July 2011 (Ver 1.25)
– Improved the function to choose Jog Interval Time (3ms-20ms).
– Improved a pitch slider curve is linear.
– Improved the bend mode same as DN-MC6000.
– During PLAY >> NOT send touch sense on/off.
– During PAUSE >> Sends touch sense on/off.
– During CUE >> Sends touch sense on/off.
– Improved the memory setting of Vinyl/Bend Mode into Flash memory.
– Improved the prohibition of changing vinyl/bend mode during a touch on JW.
– Improved HOT CUE LED is updated whenever track is selected.
– Added the following operation for selecting EFFECTS on Traktor.
– Hold down [SHIFT] button, and then push DRY/WET knob.
– You can use “Turns DRT/WET knob with [SHIFT] button” in the same manner as before.
– DN-SC2000 supported Traktor 2 Pro
– Add Sample Deck control function.
– Add Loop Recorder control function.