Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. You can also open your Cubasis projects in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Familiar look and feel and Cubase project compatibility
Cubasis features the familiar Cubase look and feel to make you instantly feel at home from the moment you launch the app. From the arrangement window with its track list and inspector to the mixer — a technological déjà vu. The ease of operation that makes Cubase the world’s most advanced music production system has been ported to the iPad for this version of Cubasis.
Cubasis is meticulously designed and takes advantage of the iPad’s versatility, supporting standardized multitouch gestures that speed up your workflow immensely. But not only is the look similar to Cubase: all the projects you create with Cubasis can be imported into Cubase, so you can work with them under Windows and OS X. Steinberg users asked for it and we delivered! This latest addition to the Steinberg family has been totally worth the wait!
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depending on the device used)
- Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
- Mixer with over 10 effect processors (insert and send effects)
- Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
- Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy & email
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Sequence other Core MIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
- Import audio from your iTunes music library or using iTunes filesharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis