After the recent beta test period, Image Line is excited to announce Deckadance 2 is now available for your PC or MAC from just $79 USD. Deckadance 2 is perfectly suited to today’s evolving ‘remix-style’ DJ performances and works as a stand-alone application or VST plugin in your favorite host such as FL Studio. Deckadance 2 is a free update for existing customers. Others, why not download the demo and try it out.
- Decks – 2 or 4 decks.
- Smartknobs – Link a knob to multiple FX & Mixer interface targets. User-programmable envelopes.
- GrossBeat – 8 user defined FX per deck with integrated editor. Program glitch, stutter & scratch FX.
- Isolator Effects – Up to 3 insert effects per track (from 10) applied independently to High/Mid or Low band.
- Sampler – 1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and loop modes.
- Smart Panels – User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo panels.
- VST host & client – Hosts VST plugins. Includes Effector VST plugin.
- Library – iTunes library support. Play lists and automated mixing options.
Versions and pricing
Image Line have sharpened the deal to make Deckadance now a no-brainer purchase for those looking to get into DJ remixing. Gone are Club and House editions:
– Deckadance 2 $79 USD (replaces House edition) all features excluding DVS support.
– Deckadance 2 DVS $149 USD (replaces Club edition) all features including DVS support.