Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of WaveLab 8 and WaveLab Elements 8, the new generation of its popular audio editing and mastering solution.
With 150+ new features, the latest incarnation of WaveLab comes with more tools and workflow enhancements than in any other WaveLab version. Highlights include the intuitive speaker management system, advanced EBU R128-compliant loudness metering, iZotope’s MBIT™ high-end dithering algorithms and Voxengo’s acclaimed CurveEQ.
WaveLab 8 and WaveLab Elements 8 are now available at your local Steinberg dealer and in the Steinberg Online Shop. Updates and upgrades from older WaveLab versions can be purchased as download products in the Steinberg Online Shop.
Key Features in WaveLab 8
- Speaker management system, featuring management of up to eight loudspeaker setups with zero latency for quality audio comparison
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering and processing, including measurement in EBU R128 loudness scale plus dedicated loudness graph, True Peak support and loudness normalizer
- iZotope MBIT+™ high-end master dither for adding a warm and natural flair to every nuance of your audio files
- Voxengo CurveEQ, Brickwall Limiter and Tube Compressor for mastering-grade audio quality
- Master Transport Panel for quick and easy project navigation
- Single-window plug-in management and organization for simplified overview on all plug-ins used within the project
- Professional editing+ featuring volume clip handles with Raise Selection option, auto-replay function and single-click audio file processing
- Extended Audio Montage environment featuring the new SuperClip concept, a master plug-in section and support for files of different sample rates
- Metadata support for a broad number of formats, including ID3 v2, BWF v2, iXML, CART and many more
- 150+ improvements to user interface, editing, batch processing, in-app help system and many others