Steinberg is happy to release a new update for its Cubasis app with version 1.6. The app is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. You can also open your Cubasis projects in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
New in version 1.6
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project’s sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
Customers can download the update free of charge from the Apple App Store.