Soundcraft ViSi Remote 2.0 is an iOS application that allows remote control of Soundcraft Vi, Si Compact, Si Performer and Si Expression mixing consoles wirelessly from your iPad device using no additional hardware other than a wireless access router connected to the Harman HiQnet® Ethernet port of the console.
With ViSi Remote you are free to roam your venue and adjust mixes and other audio parameters directly from the iPad!
With 2.0 comes the ability for Si Compact, Performer and Expression users to adjust channel strip settings per channel including settings such as Gate, Compressor and EQ along with Pan, LR/Mono routing and phase invert switches. This functionality will be added to Vi consoles in a future update.
Concerning Android tablets – while they realise there are a number of users of Android tablets, currently Soundcraft do not have any plans for an Android version of ViSi Remote, or any versions other than iOS.
• Optimise the front of house mix from anywhere in the room
• Adjust monitor levels while standing next to the artist
• Adjust channel strip settings remote from the console
• Use to extend the fader count of an existing control surface
• Use in standalone mode for familiarisation with console functions
• Control a network of consoles (e.g. FOH and Monitor)
• Provide a separate surface for DMX functionality (Si Performer only)
• Allow multiple users on the same console to control their own mixes