CV Toolkit from Spektro Audio is a great standalone software application to control analog synthesizers by sending CV signals through any DC-coupled audio interface or Expert Sleeper’s module.
The 1.0 version ships with 13 virtual modules that offer different modulation options such as LFO, sequencer, envelope generators, etc. You can route the output of any of any module to analog outputs, analyzers (LED / Oscilloscope) or even to the input of certain modules (S&H / Biased Switcher / Slew).
- Standalone application – doesn’t require any additional software
- MIDI Clock – sync it to your favorite DAWs, drum machines, iOS apps and etc.
- Hands-on Experience – control all parameters from you iPad using the Lemur app (native OSC integration).
- Routing Matrix – route signals
- ScanGraph – a new concept of modulation
- Biased Switcher – let the program flip a coin and decide how it’s inputs will flow
- Eight analog outputs – you can use up to eight analog outputs to send signals to your modular synthesizer
- MIDI In / Out
- Works on both Mac and PC
- 64-bit application
- Clean and simple interface
- Save and recall patches
CV Toolkit is available for US $19.99, with an introductory price of $14.99. More info: www.spektroaudio.com