Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of the UR44 USB audio and MIDI interface. The UR44 is a powerful audio/MIDI interface designed to suit a huge range of recording and production situations. Four mic preamps, six inputs, four output channels, MIDI I/O ports, onboard DSP power and full iPad connectivity offer an outstandingly flexible feature set.
6 x 4 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
With six inputs and four outputs, D-PRE mic preamps and MIDI I/O in a rugged full-metal chassis, the UR44 is designed to suit a huge range of recording and production situations. The ultra-flexible interface works with PC and Mac computers and can also be used with the iPad for mobile recording. The onboard DSP effects — REV-X Reverb, Sweet Sport Morphing Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics* — provide latency-free monitoring and are also included as VST 3 effects.
Features at a glance
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 6 analog Inputs, 4 line outputs plus 2 main outputs and MIDI I/O
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power and two Hi-Z
- Rugged full-metal casing for ultimate durability
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with effects and bundled Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-ins
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, Mac OS X and iOS (with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit), and Cubase AI music software included
The UR44 interface is now available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop.