Auralex offers its Hemisphere Model 180 3D Sound Diffusors, which combine shape and high-impact hardness to diffuse sound evenly across the room to control “flutter & echo” effects. The Auralex Hemisphere is a great choice for tracking spaces, control rooms or any environment in need of control of sound reflections.
Hemisphere helps maintain a “live” sound and a 3D sense of openness to the room by randomly scattering mid-to-high frequencies to provide a pleasing listening experience. In addition to the standard fire-rated Hemisphere, custom versions are available with added absorption for additional control. Hemispheres are available in their natural textured white finish, and in two fabric finishes to match Auralex’s ProPanel series.
Auralex Hemisphere Features:
- Material: 0.125″ Thermoformed Copolymer (recyclable)
- Optional Absorption: 1½”, Thick Fiberglass Backing
- Sizes: 23″ x 23″ x 7″ (Custom sizes available upon request)
- Mounting: Two-Part Clip System (not ceiling grid compatible)
- Finish/colors: Textured White or Optional Fabric Covering (Guilford Spinel Obsidian & Sandstone)
- Flammability: All components have a Class “A” rating per ASTM E84