Output is excited to announce the release of EXHALE, the first truly modern vocal engine. EXHALE is a playable engine built for every composer, producer and artist seeking that cutting-edge sound in today’s most creative music.
“As musicians, we’ve always wanted a vocal instrument that was cool, creative and modern,” says Output Founder Gregg Lehrman. “So we decided to build it!” To develop EXHALE, Output enlisted a huge team of acclaimed record producers, vocalists and sound designers to capture, manipulate and shape the sounds. The result is an instrument that pushes creativity to a new level. Adds Lehrman “We provide the starting point, the rest is up to you”.
The powerful engine features three distinct modes: Notes for chromatic playing, Loops for looping vocal elements, and Slices for sliced vocal phrases. Quickly find and customize your sound on the Main page using 4 Macro sliders, or dive deep into modulation, mixing and effects on the Engines page. With over 500 presets, many of which include full banks of loops and slices, there’s literally a world of starting points to help you be creative.
- 500 Presets for instant playability
- Real vocalists recorded by top producers
- 3 Modes; Notes, Loops and Slices
- All Phrases, Loops and Slices lock to tempo
- 4 central Macro sliders unique to each Preset
- LFO and Step Sequencer modulation
- Complete effects control
- Convolution reverb engine
- Engine page for shaping sounds into your own
- Smart tagging preset menu
- Simple design and ease of use