HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is the only available freeware Tilt EQ. It can do everything the legendary analogue models could. Use just one knob for the perfect balancing of low and high frequencies on the highest audio level. This alone is a fantastic feature, but (of course) was not enough to suit our idea. We brainstormed about
the setup of the best Tilt EQ of all times and came up with a list that leaves no wish unfulfilled.
The freeware includes:
● gain/cut up to 24 dB
● variable tilt width for transparent adjustments as well as musical sound shaping
● splittable bass and treble tilt
● low and highcut filter (6 & 12 dB/octave)
● individual routing for stereo, mid, side left and right processing
● up to 32x oversampling
● support for Mac and PC, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
It’s extremely rewarding to activate the dynamics for the low and high range and the integrated analyzer for
very little money. In combination with parallel processing and a dry/wet control this makes for fascinating creative
possibilities. Despite all these extras, 4U+ DynamicTiltEQ is a simple, self-explaining sound shaper – so just install it, start to work
and enjoy the good sound!
HOFA Plugins work with Windows 7/8/10, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX, 32 and 64 Bit.