Hannover, April 6th, 2016: Zynaptiq announces they will be demonstrating their new upcoming audio plugins ADAPTIVERB and WORMHOLE at their Musikmesse booth B41, Hall9.1, in Frankfurt, Germany, April 7-10, 2016.
ADAPTIVERB is a revolutionary reflectionsless reverberation plugin. Unlike traditional acoustic room modeling using reflections, ADAPTIVERB focuses on creating depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth harmonic tails without obscuring the source or perceptually moving it back. Built using ray tracing reverberation, adaptive similarity filtering, and a revolutionary new AI technique similar to the technology that enables self driving cars to avoid collisions, ADAPTIVERB can create lush spaces, smooth drones, and far-out textures while optionally filtering dissonance – so it never gets in the way of your sounds.
The key ADAPTIVERB features at a glance:
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics
- Harmonic Contour Filtering removes output components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a definable set of notes
- Non-Linear Harmonic Tracking Resynthesis eliminates noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results and creates stunningly organic tails
- Ray-Tracing and All pass based reverb engines
- Freeze function for creating infinite reverb type sounds
- SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR
- RICHNESS for adding octave, fifth and unison interval harmonics into the reverb
- MIDI control of all key parameters
ADAPTIVERB supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono-instereo-out and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
WORMHOLE is a new effects processing plugin for creating otherworldly sounds.
WORMHOLE combines an eccentric spectral warping section with a lush reverb and precision-engineered processor that integrates pitch and frequency shifting into a single process – offering unique sonic characteristics and near-perfect side-band and carrier suppression. WORMHOLE is an indispensable tool for sound designers, film composers and and electronic musicians alike. Whether creating alien voices, surreal ambiences, space-ship drones, off-the-wall electronic instrument sounds, or other special effects, WORMHOLE delivers sounds so unearthly you’d swear they were generated from another dimension or parallel universe.
The key WORMHOLE features at a glance:
- WARP section with unique spectral warping circuit
- SHIFT section with +- 4 octaves of pitch-shifting and +- 4000Hz of frequency shifting, performed in one calculation
- Selectable processing order for WARP and SHIFT
- Near-perfect side-band and carrier suppression on the frequency shifter for significantly enhanced results
- Unique pitch shifter design with distinct sonic characteristics
- Lush sounding reverb section
- MIDI Control of all key parameters
WORMHOLE supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono-instereo-out and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
ADAPTIVERB and WORMHOLE will ship Q2, 2016. Pricing TBA.