FeelYourSound has released MelodicFlow for Windows and Mac OS X. MelodicFlow is a MIDI performance and songwriting VSTi to create and play
basslines, hooks, and melodies quickly. You will never sound off, as all your input is mapped to the right notes instantly.
The concept is simple:
- Put MelodicFlow on a track of your DAW.
- Connect it to a synth or some other intstrument.
- Play a chord on the lower half of the keyboard (or write it down in your DAW). You won’t hear this chord, because MelodicFlow simply swallows the notes and
stores them as your “action notes”.
- Then press a white note on the upper half of the keyboard.
- The “C-6” will always play back the first note of the current chord. The “D-6” will trigger the second note.
- This way you can play a “melodic rhythm”. Without having to worry if you press the right notes at the right time.
Pricing, availability, and introductory discount:
MelodicFlow is available at http://feelyoursound.com/