THE ABSYNTH 3.0.2 UPDATE – New version providing numerous enhancements and new content. Registered ABSYNTH 3 users can now download the new 3.0.2 update for free.
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS is excited to announce that a demo version of ABSYNTH 3 is now available.
ABSYNTH 3 is the latest reincarnation of what is one of today’s most creative and capable synthesizers. ABSYNTH 3 is now fully surround-enabled, offering the most comprehensive and versatile multi-channel implementation of any available synthesizer. Powerful new oscillator functions and additional integrated effects further expand its sonic capabilities, while a versatile live input function turns ABSYNTH 3 into a superlative real-time sound mangling tool.
ABSYNTH 3.0.1 features countless additions and enhancements which take ABSYNTH to a whole new level of usability and reliability. An overview of key issues is listed below.
– Many fixes, stability improvements, and enhancements for all platforms
– Diverse minor cosmetic enhancements
– GUI update issues solved
– Undo waveform edit fixed
– Copy, Paste & Undo function for notescale fixed
– Control of sliders in the 3rd row fixed
– Redraw issue when loading channel in the patch window fixed
– Pitch wheel visualisation when using a MIDI device
– “Import Preset” dialog cancel issue solved
– Standalone PC “no undo record” function fixed
Gearjunkies and Native Instruments are doing a give-away of NI’s Absynth 3 software synthesizer. At the end of the month,