The Native Instruments tonewheel organ classic returns with a fatter, even more authentic sound. The second version features new sound manipulation tools and additional effects. Dynamic Tube Response technology was used to create a perfect emulation of the original tube amp with rotor cabinet and a selection of additional speaker cabinets. Spring and studio reverb modules, new presets and a Preset Manager, adjustable tonewheel leakage and many other refinements make the B4 II more authentic and versatile than ever before.
Native Instruments recently has released several updates.
B4 v1.1.5 changes:
* AU Validation Hotfix (OSX).
* Various minor issues fixed in the Standalone and plugin versions.
* Total recall behavior improved for the Standalone and plugin versions.
* RTAS redraw problems fixed.
Guitar Rig v1.2 changes:
* Four new Distortion and Fuzz Components: CAT, Demon Distortion, Fuzz Ace and Big Fuzz.
* New Presets in the “- 1.2 Update Bank -“.
* Limiter can be turned off in the Output Component.
* Volume Learn in the Input Component: press “Learn”, play as loud as possible, the input level will be set automatically to the ideal value (takes ca. 5 seconds).
* Reduced time period for switching between presets.
* Gratifier has 20db more gain – this change doesn’t affect existing presets.
* Works as MFX (Music Effect) in Audio Unit Hosts (such as Logic and Digital Performer) – this enables Guitar Rig to receive MIDI as an effect in Audio Units Hosts.
* Various cosmetic changes and minor improvements for the Metronome.
* Controller assignments for the “Mute Sound” button in the Tuner are possible now.
* Now supports Adobe Audition.
Pro-53 v3.0.2 changes:
* Approved host preset handling
* RTAS improvements
* DXi graphic redraw problems solved (Windows).
NI-Spektral Delay v1.5.7 changes:
* LFO reset bug fixed.
* Compatibility with Digital Performer.
* Compatibility with Logic 7.
* DXi and RTAS support (Windows).
The free update will add four more stomp boxes to the guitarists arsenal, all painstakingly modelled after popular real world units. Offering two distinctive new flavours of both classic fuzz overdrive and powerful hi-gain distortion, version 1.2 makes NI’s critically acclaimed digital guitar studio even more powerful.
The new features of GUITAR RIG 1.2 in detail:
– Fuzz Ace (fuzz pedal based on Arbiter™ Fuzz Face™)
– Big Fuzz (fuzz pedal based on Electro Harmonix™ Big Muff™)
– Cat (distortion pedal based on ProCo™ Rat™)
– Demon Distortion (distortion pedal based on MXR™ Dime Distortion™)
– More than 40 additional presets which make use of the new components
– Various minor improvements, cosmetic changes and fixes
Native Instruments has released updates for:
– Guitar Rig and
– Kontakt Player used by Garritans GPO.
Registered users of these Native Instruments products can visit www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?support_us for more information on new features, bugfixes and downloadable updates.
A true thrill for guitarists and producers: The eagerly awaited Guitar Rig is now available worldwide from authorized dealers and the NI Online Shop.