ARC System is the first room correction system in a plug-in for DAW-based studios. ARC System (Advanced Room Correction System) is a combination of a professional calibrated measurement microphone, a measuring software and a multi-platform plug-in that can be integrated with any DAW-based studio, capable of correcting the distortion caused by room acoustics and able to improve how a studio will sound forever.
More on ARC System:
• The first and only room correction system in a plug-in for DAW-based studios
• Includes a calibrated measurement mic, measurement software and multi-platform correction plug-in
• Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response, for faster, more reliable mixing
• Sonically ‘treat’ your room so you can finally trust the sound of your studio
• Revolutionary Audyssey MultEQ® technology corrects frequency and phase response not only for the engineer’s ‘sweet spot’, but also multiple points in the room
• Step by step setup measurement wizard will have you up and running in minutes
• A convenient, unique, and mobile correction solution for the traveling engineer
Price and Availability:
Get the sound of a professionally treated room for a fraction of the cost. ARC System has a list price of $699 / €579. A reduced price version is available as a crossgrade to any registered IK user as part of IK’s ongoing “Crossgrade for ALL” promotion, for only $499 / €419.