The URS Saturation plug-in digitally recreates six different and distinct pre amplifier algorithms, non linear tape head saturation and transformer core saturation. Each features a different type of input stage saturation, even and odd ordered harmonics and soft clipping.
The six Pre Amplifier Saturation algorithms include:
* Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier – Vintage Motorcity
* Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier – German
* Class A Discrete Pre Amplifier – British
* Class A Discrete JFet Pre Amplifier – Modern
* Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier – 1951
* Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier – Tape Deck
The Two Mono Tape Head algorithms add Analog Tape saturation. This non-linear saturation produces a smoothing effect on high frequency transients.
* 15ips Tape
* 30ips Tape
The Transformer Core Saturation algorithm adds non linear transformer core saturation as found on vinatge consoles, tape machines and outboard gear.
* Transformer American
Try the different URS Saturation algorithms on all your favorite tracks – Drums, Guitars, Bass, Keyboards and Vocals. Hear the added warmth!
The URS Saturation v2.0 update is free for all registered Saturation v1.0 users.
Introductory price $199.99. 10 day demo available – iLok required