The URS Phat C is a multi purpose analog sounding compressor for individual tracks and buses. It replicates not one but many hardware compressors . Its Input Stage adds saturation to color and effect the compressor’s response to different program material. The six saturation models recreate vintage harmonics and soft clipping that effect transients before compression. Our combination of saturation and compression produces a fat sound with attitude! Phat C.
URS have included a Spank mode for those that need to spank their transients even harder! The six analog saturation models are as follow:
– A Wet/Dry Saturation slider lets you blend just the right amount of saturation.
– Selectable Ratios offer soft knee for 1.2:1 and 1:5.1 and normal knee for 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 6:1, 8:1, 10:1.
– Two different Attack algorithms – Fast and Normal.
– Adjustable Release time from 50ms to 3 seconds.
– The Compressor features a Wet/Dry compression mix slider to allow you to add back the untouched transients to the mix.
– A built in hi-pass filter with three frequencies – 20Hz, 25Hz and 30Hz
During the Public beta you can purchase the URS Phat C for a special introductory price of $99.99
Native RTAS AU and VST
Windows 7 -Vista-XP
This introductory offer is only available in the URS online Store and is NOT available from URS Dealers. Introductory price expires January 31, 2010.