Tone2 Audiosoftware are proud to announce their soon to be released effect plugin AkustiX Enhancer, a collection of enhancement effects designed to complement the mix and mastering process. Each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize your recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to shape and enhance your sound.
AkustiX Enhancer features six powerful mixing effects:
– Psycho EQ
The Psycho EQ dynamically boosts and equalizes frequencies based on the nonlinearity of the human ear.
– Stereo Width
With up to 3 frequency bands available the stereo width effect uses exclusive new technology to provide
independent frequency control over the stereo width & spatial image without introducing negative artifacts.
– Ultra Stereo
The Ultra Stereo section adds transparency while enhancing perceived spaciousness and auditory distance
within a mix, it can also be used to up mix from mono to stereo.
– Phase Enhance
Phase Enhance masks non linearities and simulates a more natural dispersion and propagation of the sound.
– Multi Exciter
Designed to enhance presence and brightness the multiband exciter adds vibrancy and depth to your mix by
adding additional harmonics.
– Smart Filter
The Smart Filter section enhances transparency and adds more detail by using frequency-domain masking.
- Six essential effects to complement your track and mastering process
- Add brightness, vibrancy, transparency and depth to your mix
- Exclusive new technology based on the latest in psychoacoustics research
- Virtual surround processing
- Exclusive new Stereo enhancement technology
- High-end quality processing
- Powerful spectrum analyzer & phase meter to visualize imaging and phase
- Restore and revitalize old recordings
PC and Mac versions of AkustiX Enhancer will be available at the end of August 2011.