Zynaptiq announces the immediate availability of the version 1.5 update to UNVEIL, their real-time de-reverberation and signal focusing plug-in.
This free update adds VST, RTAS and AAX Native support for both MacOS X and Windows systems, as well as several workflow enhancements, and is available now. UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources.
Additionally, UNVEIL allows bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptively less important signal components.
Whatʼs new in UNVEIL v1.5
• Now supports AudioUnits (32/64bit), RTAS, AAX Native and VST 2.4 (32/64bit) on MacOS X, and RTAS, AAX Native and VST 2.4 (32bit) on Windows.
• Support for AudioSuite in ProTools 10 via the AAX Native plug-in.
• New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI allows user presets to be used across all plug-in formats on all platforms.
• New multi-mono capability in Logic Pro 9.x to allow for individual settings for channels in multi-channel/surround scenarios (note: multi-mono also supported for RTAS & AAX Native).
• New authorization app for more stream-lined user experience.
• Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow.
• New factory presets.
• New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls.
Windows VST 2.4 64bit support is being worked on and will be part of a free v1.5.x update.