Now the name poly D is misleading, because this new synth from Behringer is not polyphonic, but paraphonic. But the specifications do not lie: The Poly D has four osccilators, a Moog style ladder filter, a keyboard with 36 large touch sensitive keys, arpeggiator and polyphonic sequencer, and much more.
A price is not yet known.
I’m just wondering: when will the established manufacturers come up with an answer to Behringer? Because let’s be honest: The quality of Behringer’s synthesizers has proven itself in the meantime.
- 4 Oscillators
- 4-voice paraphonic
- Classic 4dB ladder filterClassic stereo
- chorus modeled on the Juno-60Oo
- verdrive circuit modeled on DS-1
- Built-in arpeggiator and polyphonic sequencer
- 37-full size, velocity sensitive keyboard
- 3 tilt angles or can be laid down flat
- Mono and stereo audio out
- MIDI In, MIDI Out and MIDI Thru