The Weiss EQ MP is an equalizer honed for professional-grade use. Built on the minimum phase algorithm of the legendary Weiss EQ1, EQ MP is designed for exacting mixing applications that necessitate a surgical EQ and sound quality that is a cut above the rest. Like the mastering legend Weiss EQ1, EQ MP is a seven-band equalizer. It offers the famous transparency of EQ1 coupled with the sharpest accuracy achievable.
Softube and Weiss Engineering’s EQ MP is optimized for the discerning mixing specialist, with low latency and a light CPU load. EQ MP uses the minimum phase algorithm and the same dual seven-band setup with the expanded parameter set of EQ1. But with continuous unstepped frequency parameters, expanded filter slopes, and a resizable GUI with dark mode, it is a decidedly new take on Weiss technology.
Weiss Engineering has been a trailblazer in digital audio equipment design since 1979. The results of its focus on pioneering digital audio equipment for mastering studios are legendary. Softube is proud of a relationship with Weiss Engineering that dates back to 2008. From the initial DS1-MK3 to the new EQ MP, Softube and Weiss Engineering continue to prove that Swedish and Swiss engineering make a robust team. Mixing professionals the world over will want a prescription for EQ MP.
- NEW: Weiss EQ MP
- UPDATED: Weiss EQ1 – Weiss EQ MP is now included. Weiss EQ1 owners will automatically receive the EQ MP for free.
- UPDATED: Weiss Complete Collection – Weiss EQ MP is now included in the collection. Weiss Complete Collection owners will automatically receive the EQ MP for free.
- Surgically precise, ultra-transparent, and high fidelity
- Developed in collaboration with Weiss Engineering
- Featuring the minimum phase algorithm and dual seven-band setup of Weiss EQ1
- Low latency (17 samples in 44.1KHz) and low CPU load
- Double-precision 64-bit, low noise processing with internal oversampling
- New Dark Mode GUI feature
- Easy to use, with no learning curve