The polychrome synthesizer has evolved into a state-of-the-art instrument that spans every shade of synthesis.
Pigments 3 introduces the boundless power of additive synthesis, an impressive utility engine with sub oscillator and dual noise sample players, the iconic filter from Jup-8 V, 4 incredible new FX including a multiband compressor, and so much more. Combined with unparalleled DSP performance, a revamped audio routing system, and its signature vibrant visual workflow, Pigments 3 sets the new softsynth standard; a producer’s playground, a composer’s workhorse, and a sound designer’s dream.
To introduce the latest colorful edition of Pigments, Arturia is presenting a selection of generous introductory offers, including an exclusive & essential pack of 5 sound banks built to make the most of Pigments 3’s unique palette.
New in Pigments 3
- Harmonic engine – detailed additive synthesis with up to 512 partials, dual formant filters that can be morphed from A to B, odd and even harmonic customization, and various colorful ways to modulate partials
- 3rd Utility engine – add an extra oscillator layer and up to 2 noise sample layers to Pigments’ dual-engine sound for extra depth and sonic color
- 64 new wavetables, bringing the total to 164
- Ramp waveform, for Virtual Analog engine
- Jup-8 V4 Low-pass filter – the revered filter from our meticulous emulation of a polysynth icon
- Enhanced filter routing – route either filter to either FX bus for detailed sound
- Pitch Delay – a clean, modern algorithm for creating exciting pitch-shifting ambience
- Multi-Band Compressor – a much-requested tool for creating a tight mix-ready sound without ever leaving Pigments
- BL-20 Flanger – a faithful reimagining of an elusive analog studio effect
- Chorus JUN-6 – one-touch analog sparkle and stereo fatness, taken from our faithful Juno-6 emulation
- Expertly-crafted new presets by world-class sound designers
- Enhanced in-app tutorials from the product designers