The Moogerfoogers are back! Moog has just released a new set of seven effect plugins. They are modeled after the famous pedal effects, which are no longer being made.
In this video we give you an overview and, of course, a sound demo of the:
- MF-101S Lowpass Filter – the classic Moog ladder filter with an envelope follower for dynamic control.
- MF-102S Ring Modulator – a wide-range carrier oscillator combined with an LFO for effects from soft tremolo to extreme ring modulation tones.
- MF-103S 12-Stage Phaser – a descendant of the lively 1970s rack-mounted Moog phaser with a built-in LFO.
- MF-104S Analog Delay – a rich, full-bodied delay and modulation circuit highly sought after to this day.
- MF-105S MuRF – a pioneering effect that combines a resonant filter bank with a pattern generator and skewed envelope for vivid animation of an incoming sound.
- MF-107S FreqBox – a box of gnarly synchronized VCO sounds with envelope and FM modulation
- MF-108S Cluster Flux – a flexible processor that can modulate between chorus, flanging and vibrato
Do you like our videos? Give us a thumbs up, and subscribe to the Gearjunkies YouTube channel