Announcing the newest addition to the FXpansion range: GURU, the enlightened beat box for major realtime mangling, sequencing, and much more! Advanced step sequencing, groove manipulation, sample editing, and beat slicing – an inspirational, all-in-one workstation. Based on an enlightened approach to drum loop creation, GURU makes building that perfect beat faster and easier than ever.
GURU’s architecture is perfect for anything from straight-up breaks and stomping floor-fillers to complex polyrhythmic, multi-layered grooves. The powerful built-in FX and graphical parameter automation allow you to mutate your beats into new, unheard forms, or create subtle variations. Mash up your sounds with pitch modulation, repeat triggers, start-point and timing manipulation, resonant filters and much more. Everything from precision funk to disturbing sonic mangling and glitch beatscapes is at your fingertips.
Breathe new life into your loops with GURU’s unique intelligent loop slicer, which categorizes slices as kick, snare, hihat or percussion hits, letting you use any audio material effortlessly and in the context of your pattern, or extract individual hits and the timing feel from loops. The extensive editing and processing tools then allow you to tweak samples and slice points, or layer more sounds.
* Advanced Step Sequencer
* Automated sample slicing, classification and pad mapping
* Loads audio loops (WAV/AIFF/REX), MIDI loops, single-hits, complete kits, patterns
* 8 Engines
* Intuitive mixer
* Flexible groove/shuffle control for patterns
* Comprehensive Pad Editor
* Includes library of over 2GB of professional sample content
* Eight stereo outputs, flexible routing.
* Built in midi mapping
* Stand-alone application, ReWire device, and VST, DXi, AudioUnit, RTAS plug-in formats, available for Windows 2000/XP and Mac OS X.
Price of GURU has not been released yet. For more information on GURU please visit www.fxpansion.com or check out our product page (link below).