TerraTec Producer has announced Komplexer, a new VSTi plug-in for Windows that offers both virtual analog synthesis and wavetable synthesis.
Komplexer has eight macro controllers onboard and features three oscillators, two multi-mode filters, four ADSDSR envelopes, three LFOs, and includes the ability to import Waldorf microQ sounds.
Using the macro controllers, presets can be modified to suit every taste using just eight parameters. Of course, this VST instrument also affords users unrestricted access to all of the sophisticated synthesis engine’s 400 parameters. Features such as the arpeggiator and LFO 3’s synchronizable user-specific waveform serve to create striking soundscapes that adapt automatically to the given song tempo. The integrated vocoder lets conjure compelling vocal effects.
* Virtual analog software synthesizer.
* Wavetable synthesis.
* Imports Waldorf microQ sounds.
* Eight macro controllers.
* Up to 256 voices.
* Unrestricted access to the sound synthesis engine.
* Three oscillators featuring sync and ring modulation.
* Two multi-mode filters (8 types including comb filters).
* Flexible modulation matrix.
* Four ADSDSR envelopes.
* Audio input with vocoder.
* Three LFOs (LFO3 with user waveform).
* Five effect units offering delay, reverb, chorus, phaser, distortion.
* Fully automatable and controllable via MIDI controller.
Pricing: 199 euro. Komplexer is scheduled for final release in the second quarter. For more information visit our product page (link below).