eLab has updated both Foundation and Obsession to version 1.5 this week.
Changes and improvements are:
– New Improved file selector – Now you can work with multiple Sound Libraries (SLI) and external REX2 files in a much faster and effective way!
In the new File Selector, changing Libraries (SLI files) and importing Rex2 files have been integrated. When you double click on a Sound Library file it will fold out and show you the whole file structure. This makes loading single Loops from different Sound Libraries a breeze. The File selector will also show you Tempo, Slices and Channel information on all Rex2 files you select.
– When you press the Library button it will jump directly to the Obsession Sound Library. This is very helpful when you are inside other Sound Libraries, browsing for loops or loading external Rex2 files and want to return to the Obsession Sound Library.
– The Auto Play Sound box can be Checked/Unchecked individually for each Track.
– MIDI CC LEARN is now also implemented on Mute, Solo, Master Level, LFO rate, and all 6 Matrix sliders.
– ENGINE VOICES have been increased for each Track.
For more information and downloads please visit: www.e-lab.se, to check out Foundation and Obsession please visit our productpages (links below).