Ueberschall has announced the Liquid Instruments Series (L.I.S.) which will be available for Windows and MacOS X in VST, AU, DirectX and RTAS plug-in formats. The first two volumes announced ar Vol. 1 Saxophone and Vol.2 Electric Bass.
Developed in close cooperation with Celemony, L.I.S. offers you a whole new array of features to control and redo sampled material – make your selected phrase sound the way you want it to – enter a new world of music technology – L.I.S. opens up unimagined ways of controlling existing musical phases in realtime.
Parameters such as single note pitches, formants, note lengths, scales, tempo, start and endings can now be edited easily and directly to suit your arrangement – with unchanged high-quality sound even after intense processing. In this combination of first-class samples with the unique Melodyne functions you can create countless variations – from simple licks and phrases to complete solo lines.
* Control audio material as simply as MIDI data.
* Change notes within the phrase.
* Adapt tempo and key.
* Select from a wide range of musical scales.
* Control all parameters in realtime.
* Pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo.
* Easily generate your individual setup.
* High quality Melodyne technology.
* Multiple content management.
* Edit start and ending.
* Quick sound browser.
* All parameters MIDI controllable.
* Sync to host.
* Great bandwidth of styles.
* Highest quality recording equipment.
* Played by the best studio musicians.
Vol. 1 Saxophone – The L.I.S. saxophone edition contains a great range of styles played on baritone, tenor, alto, and soprano saxophones. They have included styles such as: smooth 50s bar-jazz, swing, bebop, hardbop, boogaloo, soulful 60s riffs, funky 70s licks, smoky bossa novas, latin brazil styles, dirty rock phrases, 80s pop, 90s acid jazz, nu jazz and many more.
Vol.2 Electric Bass – The L.I.S. electric bass edition contains a great range of styles played on 78′ Musicman Stingray, 77′ Fender Jazz Bass (Maple Neck) and 62′ Fender JazzBass (Fretless). Stylistically, the bandwidth spans funk, soul, disco, house, pop, rock, beat through jazz, nu jazz, latin brazil styles up to downtempo, lounge and easy listening and many more.