PSP Audioware has released MasterComp, a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor. Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates. It includes a wide range of controls that make it an exceptionally versatile tool for mastering compression and expansion, as well as bus processing during mixing.
* Extremely transparent compression thanks to double precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT mode) algorithms
* Low distortion thanks to MasterComp’s precise level detector, which includes an optional automatic attack and release time adjustment
* Wide range of controls
* Over-threshold compression and expansion
* Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting capabilities
* Mix control allows you to blend processed and clean signal
* MasterComp includes a high quality brick wall output limiter with automatic release time
* Advanced PPM/VU meters with textual readings and adjustable parameters
A full version will be available on Friday – 19th August 2005. For more information and a free DEMO, please visit the PSP Audioware website.