IK discloses more information about AmpliTube 2, a completely redesigned application offering tremendously enhanced new features. AmpliTube 2 with new DSM technology raises the standard of modeling processors to an unprecedented level of hi-quality emulation and extreme flexibility.
IK is also proud to unveil its first hardware product in combination with AmpliTube 2: AmpliTube StompIO, a dedicated USB foot controller able to fully control AmpliTube 2, live and in the studio, for a new level of integration between hardware and software and a new generation of PC based effects.
SampleTank 2.1 will be shipping in October! Enhanced software and sounds for the industry standard sample workstation. The new SampleTank 2.1 software and sound features include:
• Enhanced STRETCH™ engine with separate algorithms for multi-sampled and phrase sounds
• Improved Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch control for better compatibility with a wider range of sounds
• Stand-alone application for immediate playing
• Ability to create complex 16 part splits and layers with new Range controls
• Syncable LFOs, 16 assignable stereo outputs and more
• Greatly enhanced sound set now on 2 DVDs with expanded 6.5GB sound library in every instruments’ category
First announced at Musik Messe 2005, Classik Studio Reverb has gained media attention and inquiries worldwide. Musicians, engineers, producers and anyone looking for a plug-in that offers the trusted studio sound of signature digital outboard gear are invited to take an online tour of Classik Studio Reverb to view the suite of plug-ins and features offered in this upcoming release.
CSR offers a suite of 4 high quality reverbs, HALL, ROOM, AMBIENCE and INVERSE that are modeled after popular classic reverbs found in sought-after outboard gear. With these four classic studio reverb choices, Classik Studio Reverb offers a superior and trusted sound for any type of mix situation.
For more information on these IK Multimedia products check out our product pages (links below) or visit the IK Multimedia website.