The 1.5 update offers a completely new factory patch library, including 500 new Multi Grooves and 250 new Kits created by the acclaimed Spectrasonics sound design team, which take advantage of all the new features and effects that have been added since the original release of Stylus RMX. The complete patch library is now also organized by mood and genre.
New Functions in Stylus RMX Version 1.5:
• Sound Enhancement Update
• New Sound Design Feature: “Chaos Buzz”
• Comprehensive Integrated Documentation
• Over 4.5 Hours of New Video Tutorials Included
• Windows RTAS Support
• Conversion Support for more Groove Control® Libraries
• Batch Conversion of REX Files and Libraries
• Browse Core Library by Genre & Category
• New MIDI Learn Features
• Hardware Controller Templates
• 16 Active Edit Groups
• Expanded LFO Sync Capabilities
• Enhanced Browser Display Mode
• Show Author
• New Edit Group Functions in Groove Menu Mode
• New Confirmation Dialogs
The Stylus RMX version 1.5 update is available to all registered Stylus RMX users as a Free download from the Spectrasonics website. The full update can also be ordered as a DVD-ROM for $15US plus shipping from the Spectrasonics Techshop.
The US suggested retail price for Stylus RMX is $299, while the European price is 249 Euros. Upgrades from “classic” Stylus are $99US and are the same in all regions of the International market.
Find out more about this Stylus RMX update here.