Spectra is a synthesizer plug-in which combines multistage additive synthesis with traditional subtractive synthesis giving you strong sound possibilities ranging from classic synthesizer sounds to re-synthesized instrument sounds and sound morphing.
Spectra features a 250 partial additive engine with up to 8 detune-able oscillators per Voice. Up to 100 harmonies can be made on a timeline for re-synthesis and harmony morphing. An audio analyzer is available to convert wave files into harmonies. The subtractive part includes 12 analog modeled filters with resonance, two of those to self-oscillation. Two LFOs are available for tremolo, vibrato and filter modulations. Five flexible multipoint envelopes with looping and time-stretch capabilities are available to control amplitude, filter cut-off, pitch and modulation level for each of the two LFOs. The effect section features Chorus / Flanger, Delay, Phaser and Reverb. A two bank preset system is available for easy program handling; you can for instance browse through one bank and easily save your favorite sounds to the other bank. There is no latency, which makes this the ideal instrument for real time performance in the studio or on stage.
– Multistage additive and subtractive synthesis
– 250 partials additive engine
– 8 detune-able oscillators per voice
– Harmony morphing with looping and time-stretch
– Analog modeled filters
– Polyphonic portamento
– Audio Analyzer
– 2 LFOs with 12 waveforms, sync and sample / hold
– 5 multipoint envelopes with looping and time-stretch
– Waveform presets
– Full pedal implementation
– Midi Modulation
– Midi Learn
– Parameter Automation (VST)
– 256 Voices
– Chorus / Flanger, Delay, Phaser and Reverb effects
– Sample accurate processing
– 2 banks preset system for easy program handling
– MIDI range filtering
– Zero Latency
Spectra will be sold for $198.00, but with a 20% introduction discount, the price is only $158.00, until February 3, 2006.