Vember Audio has recently released an update for Surge.
– added latch playmode (good for audio input as it requires no midi)
– Scene A & B can be accessed directly from MIDI channels 2/3 (bypassing playmode)
– fixed another audio-input bug
– parameters should now be available in tracktion
– New filtertype: ‘sample & hold’
– Comb+ / Comb- has been combined into a single filtertype but with more subtypes (comb- is available as sub-type 3 & 4)
– new patches (now 432) & wavetables
More information available at Vember|Audio.