VirSyn has released version 3.1 of TERA, the synthesis workstation. The demo versions have also been updated.
New in Version 3.1:
– Quality setting for sampler module ( very fast standard / slow high quality )
– Stereo sample files now possible
– Enhanced randomizer function
– Stereo phaser/flanger option
– Polyphonic unison function with random sample variation
– Fractal random presets for spectrum oscillator and custom oscillator
– Improved step sequencer layout
* Copy/Paste 8D settings doesn’t work.
* 8D negative amounts doesn’t work.
* Selection of multiple outputs was missing in plugin versions.
* OS X: “Fly over” help now working.
* OS X: Help manual link was broken.
* OS X: Tempo setting in stand alone working now.
* OS X: GUI update in sequencer was not correct.
* OS X: Clicks in global Chorus/Reverb.
* OS X: some menu redraw issues.
* formanTERA: Filter cutoff amount doesn’t work.
* Master level meter was not displayed.
* RTAS: List of MIDI inputs now complete.
* Sequencer: start/stop with space key working now.
* Sequencer: Arpeggio/Hold doesn’t work.
* Sequencer: Selection of external MIDI out now disables internal sound.
* Sequencer: MIDI out channel was always channel 1.
* OS X: voice reduction not working properly leading to higher CPU load than necessary.
* Sample “HiKey”: selectable range extended to G8.