A new version update is available for Pristine Space convolution reverb processor in PC VST plug-in format. This update fixes an issue with ‘zero latency’ processing mode which previously was not working correctly in all situations.
Pristine Space is a 8-channel convolution processor. Each channel is independent of the others, making it possible to use Pristine Space in various surround configurations. It also allows the user to apply a `true stereo’ kind of processing, where each stereo channel uses its own reverb impulse (requiring 4 convolution channels in total). Sound designers and the like may find Pristine Space’s serial convolution processing feature
(which allows one to process the sound with several impulses in sequence) useful.
Pristine Space features:
* Up to 8 convolution channels
* Loading of up to 8 impulse files
* Non-destructive impulse editing
* Linear-phase impulse equalizer
* Several latency options
* Comprehensive routing
* Serial convolution processing
* WAV and AIFF format support
* Multi-channel file support
* Built-in sample rate converter
* True zero-latency processing
* Search paths mechanism
* Factory presets
* “A-to-B” comparisons
* Support of all output sample rates
* Low quality mode for CPU cycles saving
* High convolution precision
* SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
Pristine Space is available for purchase on-line for USD 139.95. For more information please visit the Voxengo website.