String Studio VS-1 – String Modeling Synthesizer gets an update to version 1.0.1. This maintenance update improves plug-in stability in Pro Tools, Logic, and Digital Performer; corrects abnormal behavior of the Termination model; and adds a flexible 15 days grace period to the authorization system.
Improvements in String Studio v1.0.1:
– Crash when switching between RTAS plug-in windows in Pro Tools;
– Crash when using automation in Logic;
– Crash when hiding the plug-in window in Digital Performer;
– Crash when adding a MIDI Link to the effect type parameter;
– Unison Detune knob can now detune voices by up to 1 octave;
– Termination model was corrected because it could get out of control;
– 15 days grace period has been added to the authorisation system.
Who should use String Studio v1.0.1? This maintenance update is recommended for all String Studio v1.0.0 users.