ARTURIA is proud to announce the upcoming release of ANALOG FACTORY. This powerful yet extremely easy to use virtual instrument comes loaded with 2000 legendary synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production. From classic phat lead lines to crystalline digital pads, Analog Factory provides the contemporary musician with a broad, versatile and instantly striking sonic palette.
The intuitive interface includes a smart Preset Manager that allows in just a few clicks
to find desired sounds from within the huge preset collection. But Analog Factory is not only a collection of sounds. Since it is based on synthesis, all sounds are dramatically modifiable. A set of the most essential parameters provides the user with an efficient way to tweak and alter the sonic character of the sound. Analog Factory has been developed with TAE® , Arturia’s award winning proprietary technology for analog emulation, which guarantees an unprecedented accuracy in analog modelling.
• 2000 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
• Presets all carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog
Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Smart Preset Manager: fast filter the presets by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…).
• Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
• Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
• 8 SNAPSHOTS buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations…)
• Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a standalone software synthesizer.
• Optimization of the screen space: possibility to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
• Set to Control with the external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
• Up to 32 voices of polyphony, depending on the preset loaded.
Analog Factory will be available in July 2006 as Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (ProTools 6 and 7) for $249 / €199.