Cakewalk today announces free Expansion Packs for Rapture and Dimension Pro synthesizers for Mac and PC. The Rapture and Dimension Pro Expansion Packs are in direct response to success of the new Cakewalk Instruments line and the result of active dialog with our users. They view these free soundware updates as an example of Cakewalks commitment to the very best in product support for our customers.
Rapture Expansion Pack 1 highlights:
* 350 new programs and over 110 MB of new samples and wavetables.
* New programs expand the factory sound set with new Basses, Drums, Keys, Leads, Film Textures and Sound Effects, Organs, Pads, Sequences, Sweeps, and Analog Sounds.
* Includes new wavetables and multisamples including analog synthesizers, vintage analog and vinyl drums, FM textures, and sound landscapes created with Rapture itself.
* Designed by Nico Herz of BigTone Studios, Chad Beckwith, and René Ceballos.
Dimension Pro Expansion Pack 1 highlights:
* 350 new programs and over 120 MB of new samples and wavetables.
* New programs expand the factory sound set with new Digital and FM sounds, Dimensions, Electric Pianos, Guitars, Leads and Keys, Orchestral sounds, Organs, Real and Synth Basses, Clusters and Harmonies, Splits and Layers, Sweeps, Analog sounds, Pads, Twisted Waveguide patches, and World sounds.
* Includes a new emulation of the legendary Hammond B3™ organ. Each component of the original organ, including all drawbar levels, percussion level, keyclick, the rotary speaker, drive, and cabinet simulator were precisely crafted to recreate all characteristics of this legendary instrument.
* The pack includes new wavetables, multisamples, and cabinet/speaker simulations.
* Programs were designed by Ruben Nievas, Chad Beckwith, and René Ceballos.