Sony Media Software has updated its music creation software Acid Pro to version 6.0b. ACID music creation products allow you to simply select audio loops from an explorer window, drag them onto the programs track view, and arrange them into multiple track projects. This easy to use but powerful software automatically matches the tempo and key of each loop to fit your song.
What’s New – Notable Fixes/Changes in Version 6.0b:
* In previous releases of ACID 6.0, VSTi plug-ins would stop producing output if the plug-in caused an exception. You can now click the Enable button in the Soft Synth Properties dialog twice to clear the exception to reset the plug-in (if the plug-in allows resetting).
* You can now load MIDI files that contain only SysEx data. When you load a SysEx-only file, a single track is created, and the SysEx data is displayed as keyframes.
* A bug has been fixed that caused SysEx data timestamps to be calculated incorrectly during playback.
* A bug has been fixed that prevented you from opening SMF Type 1 files created in ACID 4 and 5.
* A problem has been fixed that could cause some VSTi plug-ins to reload the current patch after receiving SysEx data.
* A bug that could cause a crash after copying envelopes to the clipboard has been fixed.
* A bug that could cause a crash when using Lynx audio hardware in ASIO mode has been fixed.
* A bug has been fixed that caused the Join command to incorrectly join unselected events that overlapped selected events.
* A bug has been fixed that could cause a rendered file to be truncated if you rendered immediately after changing the project tempo.
* General improvements when adding, removing, or renaming ReWire devices.