A Hybrid Instrument Designed for the Stage and the Studio – Keytosound proudly presents Nexsyn, a hybrid instrument that combines sample playback and synthesis technology. Nexsyn is designed for the musician, sound designer, or producer who wants powerful synthesizer with high quality output, advanced modulation, and sample based key map playback.
Whether you’re in the studio or on stage, you should know that Nexsyn features:
– a tweak-able audio engine that handles sample based key map files (XWM™ ) streaming from disk and/or cached in memory.
– low MIDI latency, fast load time, and easy on your CPU
the NetNotes™ online preset browser that enables you to audition and download presets designed by other, and upload yours to a public or private directory online.
– an advanced modulation matrix capable of controlling audio effects such as chorus, Flange, Echo, and Reverb; classic subtractive synth parameters, and sample based key-maps.
– an intuitive, user customized, interface
– a 4GB stock sample library (Big Fish Audio®) and over 1000 presets