Rosegarden has been updated to v1.5.1. This is a minor bug fix release of the 1.5 series.
Rosegarden is a professional audio and MIDI sequencer, score editor, and general-purpose music composition and editing environment. It runs on Linux using the JACK audio system.
* Avoid xruns on exit
* Fix the guitar clef (was treble -15, should be treble -8)
* Fix failure to export all tracks when exporting to MIDI
* Fix export of empty lyrics to Lilypond
* Make project packager errors a bit more helpful
* Skip non-MIDI tracks when exporting to Lilypond
* Initialise LADSPA plugin buffers to zero if running only for latency
* Don’t send bank or program changes for unused instruments (it could
override program changes for instruments that are in use)
* Fix incorrect label display on track buttons after popping up but not
selecting from the right-button menu, if Show Track Labels is not set
* Add a couple of new instrument definitions
* Update Swedish, Czech and Japanese translations