Ableton has just released another update for Live 6. Version 6.0.7. is now available form the Ableton website.
* MIDI Controller surface support for Tascam’s FireOne.
* Several help text corrections and translations.
* On a Mac, Live’s window would be limited to a horizontal size of about 4000 pixels only.
* Cropping a SD2 file would crash Live. Note: Because Live does not create SD2 files, sample creation actions like Reverse and Crop produce Aiff files.
* Using the arrow down key when the last scene was selected would not work properly.
* Under certain conditions the context menu of an arranger track could have the “Paste” command twice.
* Under certain conditions, the Sampler instrument could run into an invalid state depending on the loop settings.
* Live would not allow to type values past the current end of the song into the song position field in the transport bar.
* Live would crash when opening a particular corrupt Live set. Now it shows a message box.
* Live would crash when deleting a track that contains a muted clip with envelopes.
* Under certain conditions Live would crash when rendering a single track with a started session clip.
* Under certain conditions the track status display shows “0:0” for a running clip.
* Dragging clips in the arranger and pressing Cmd-T (Mac) or Ctrl-T (Win) to create a new track during dragging would cause Live to crash on mouse-up.
* Under certain conditions Live could crash when receiving MIDI remote data during particular actions.
* Under certain conditions the LFO for a pitch modulation in a Simpler or Sampler device could produce an invalid pitch when the LFO was disabled.
* Under certain conditions Live would freeze when entering a high value (about 1000000 bars) for the song position.
* Live would crash when:
o Creating an arranger MIDI clip and showing it in the detail view.
o Selecting the numerator or denominator of the signature in the transport bar.
o Typing a new number, but not pressing enter.
o Clicking in the MIDI editor.